Sunday, June 27, 2010

Melbourne

A few weeks ago Myself, Amanda, Sam, Cam and Brooke took a trip to Melbourne. I took some time out to walk the back alleys and streets with my camera to get a glimpse of Melbourne through a lens. I got way too many photos to post so here a few. enjoi.


Melbourne City 3:15pm

Horses

St Pauls Cathedral

Inside the cathedral,I like the pentagrams half way up on either side of the photo??

On our way to Melbourne Zoo, it was so foggy and about 7.5 degrees until about 12pm. Thats the sun shining through.

wires and fog

Orangutans are clearly the best animals ever invented.


Anyone who has been to Melbourne will know that every alley and lane way is covered in Graffiti. Its Awesome, I wish the Gold Coast had some form of artistic culture instead of pink shirts and roids.

NECKFACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment