Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 365, 2009

I woke up really early today and decided to walk to the beach. i took some pics along the way. here's a look at my first waking hour of the last day of 2009.

I walked out of my front door and tripped over my sandy wet fishing shoes from zee previous nights fishing adventure. They smell like swamp mud, feet and fish. yummy.



I take a short cut through the dog park to get to the beach. The bins in this park have an overwhelming smell of dog shit.



The Sun showed its sorry ass briefly, then went back behind a cloud.



I don't know why took a photo of this, but i did. These Mirrors always have weird dents in them.



By the time i got to the beach it was sunny again and i was getting sun burnt quicker than you can say dick and balls, so i took a photo and bailed.
(yes i know i need a lens hood, but i dont have one for the lens i had)



See you next year.

1 comment: