Monday, December 28, 2009

The Spit

I got up at like fucking 4am one morning and drove 20 mins half asleep to the spit. It was raining while i was driving, however i thought i may aswel keep goin seen as i was awake anyway. i made it there about 20 mins before sunrise and fiddled around in minimal light, composed my scene and waited. The rain had stopped luckily and the heavy cloud cover started to part as the sun rose. Probably my favourite of my photos to date. Its a stitch together of 3 photos. Well worth the early morning.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you. I saw the link to this blog on Diago's fb page. When I followed it, I stumbled upon a photo which reminded me of a particular moment in my life, one that actually mattered...this is the photo. Everyone who has grown up on the coast should love you for this. Consider me moved.
    - Kat.S -

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of the most incredible photos i have ever seen.
    hope you dont mind that i saved it to my computer and now its my wallpaper :)
    love it mitch, you are really talented...

    ReplyDelete